We look forward to seeing you for Worship @ 10:15 AM tomorrow with refreshments in the foyer following morning service.
We aim to find ways to connect in ways that open doors for enriching fellowship in Christ to grow. Wherever you are in the adventure of faith, we welcome you! We’re so grateful for those who prepare the first Sunday reception and our Cafe Liberty team on the other Sundays.
Also, as we lift all members and our guests in prayer, we also invite your prayer requests. Feel free to reply to this email with any prayer need or concern.
It’s such a joy to us to hear and share in the adventure of following Jesus. In each of these gatherings, that calling inspires us to glorify God with gratitude and praise. Our goal is to deepen the roots of all worshipers in the soil of God’s Word.
Join us these Sundays in August
- Communion: sharing the Lord’s Table together in worship on Sunday, August 13th.
- Partaking of Communion brings us the fresh awareness in our lives of a quality of fellowship that can only be found in a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. In Communion, we receive and respond to the covenant love and eternal truth of our risen and exalted Savior.
- Water baptism service: Sunday, August 20th brings us all a wonderful opportunity to rejoice with those who have newly committed their lives to the Lord Jesus or had not previously followed the Lord in believers’ baptism.
- For guests or those coming to be with a baptism recipient, we’re blessed to stand alongside anyone whose faith in Christ is now being expressed publicly.
- The Annual Church Cookout is on Sunday August 27th!
- Help our Coordinators for meal plans on 8/27 by signing up on the Cookout Sign-up sheet on the Connections Table. Great food, fellowship and fun together – spread the word and join us!
Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father
in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Thanks to all our friends who link up with Liberty via the livestream at 10:15 AM on Sundays or at other times in your schedule(s):
Here are those links to find livestream or the audio podcast via Spotify: